[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2018 04:01:25 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 7

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :31

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  52
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  52  Mults = 52  Total Score = 2,704

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

-Had just a little more time tonight to grab some Qs from you guys.  Thanks to
each of you.

Sounds like there should be some rockin' scores from the 0300z run!

Have a grand weekend and good week ahead.

Hey!  Y'all come on down to Tupelo!  Today started the annual Elvis Festival and
it's Elvis Presley from one end of town to the other.  Folks here from around
the world.  There's even a re-enactment of his famous 1957 return concert at the
Tupelo Fairgrounds (then known as the North Mississippi Fairgrounds and
Livestock Show).  He swiveled his hips and the young ladies went beserk...the
rest is history, I suppose.  What a big deal this annual event is.   Tons of
Elvis tribute artists here for the annual world competition and lots of money in
prizes to be had.
So, y'all come!  I promise that you'll see Elvis in a bunch of places!!  Ha!

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600M into 400\' loop @ 40 ft