[3830] ARRL June VHF W7XU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W7XU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:12:21 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: W7XU
Operator(s): W7XU
Station: W7XU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN13
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  543   155
    2:   45    29
  222:    7     5
  432:    9     1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  604   190  Total Score = 117,800

Club:

Comments:

Conditions on 2m seemed average. Operation on 222 was limited by feedline
issues. Seventy centimeter operation was limited to FM.

Saturday was dreadfully slow on 6m, but things picked up late Sunday morning and
afternoon with a fair opening to the east and southeast.

As others have noted, attempts to use FT8 were complicated by the
contest/non-contest mode incompatibility issues. In some cases it was possible
to manually advance the messages on my end to complete a QSO, but frequently
that was not possible. My hope is that future versions of WSJT-X default to the
contest mode for all the VHF and higher bands so this will no longer be an
issue.