[3830] All Asian CW N6ZFO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N6ZFO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 05:19:22 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   33    25
   20:  145    72
   15:    8     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  184   102  Total Score = 18,768

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Running just 200w. . Excellent conditions on 20 and 40 on Saturday here.  While
average rate is 30/hour, there were bursts of 100+, particularly on 40m late
Saturday night. At least 1 YL worked with "00" age.

Fairly good representation of countries including P3X on Cyprus, which must be
almost the most westerly Asian country, UP4L  and one VR2.  Not a single Chinese
station was worked  . too deaf to my 200w.  Tons of UA0, UA9, some very very
good ops. Thirty of the 40 meter stations were worked in less than 15 minutes in
an amazing burst of activity which was slowed only by having to sort out 3 or
four stns calling simultaneously.

Wish I'd had more time to devote to this interesting contest.

Equipment:  FT-1000MP MkV; Force 12/Innov/K7NV multi monobander ( 3 el on 20);
40m DE Zepp at 70 Ft AGL pointed the wrong way for Japan.
73 Bill n6zfo