[3830] All Asian CW K7QA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW K7QA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:04:12 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:   72    37
   20:  239   115
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  311   152  Total Score = 44,992

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Mostly S&P finding new countries and prefixes, except for 2 short JA runs.
I'm always impressed with the very courteous and disciplined operating of our JA
friends. Condx much better than last years AA here in MT. Split time Saturday
working SP on 160. Heard a few JAs there but could not pull them out. 2/3 of all
Qs were with JAs but plenty of others to make this a fun affair. Snagged 9M2,
4Z5, 5Z1, 6M6, 8T8, E2, EX8, BX6, BY5, HS0, HS3, HS5, HV0, XV1, XV9, UN3, UN6,
and UN7 and a few others.
73, Tom