[3830] All Asian CW NX6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW NX6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:32:56 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI N6CY WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:  374   119
   20:  478   154
   15:   66    40
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  920   315  Total Score = 287,280

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Computer issues crippled one of our stations for several hours on Friday eve.
(It's ALWAYS a dam computer problem..seldom a Radio or Antenna Problem!)
Our goal for 100 Qs was dashed by that 2 hour waste of time. 20 stayed open
through the nite and surprisingly yielded more Qs than 40 this year. Sunday is
almost a waste of time after 1400 UTC yielding very few Qs as usual as many
Asian stns probably QRT for work on Monday their time. 2 K3s, KPA1500, ACOM
2000A, 2 EL 40 & 3 EL SteppIR @ 70 Ft, C31XR @ 45 ft, 80 mtr INV V dipole.
73 de Dennis N6KI