[3830] RAC Day N6ZFO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day N6ZFO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 22:44:31 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:10

  160:    3      0       1         0
   80:   14      4       4         2
   40:   78     24       7         5
   20:  178     39      10         9
   15:   54      7       5         4
   10:    0      0       0         0
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  327     74      27        20  Total Score = 123,422

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Pleased to work Nunavut on 14m SSB. .  heard but did not work NWT and PE.

Reluctance of VE's to QSY to another band hurt effort.  And when I asked the
crew at VE6RAC if they would be on 80 CW Saturday night at a fairly reasonable
hour of 0500Z the answer was "sorry all our cw ops have gone to bed"
Good grief. But did pull off a qso with a VE9

Very problematic conditions, but reasonably happy with score.

73 Bill n6zfo