[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 20:16:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 4

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   4
   40:  22
   20:   6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  32  Mults = 27  Total Score = 864

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

14 MHz was poor. Stumbling start, paddle gave dashes on both
sides... Only three strong signals, LZ1HW I5ECW and F6JOE
(sixth QSO after 20 minutes, so I changed to 7 MHz).

Initially not much better on 7 MHz but later in the session
several non-members called in, giving their names without
asking, aware of the CWT format. Finally 4 Q's on 3.5 MHz.

Noticed that recent winds had caused quite a tilt in the upper
part of the 18 m vertical, but not so much that it could affect
performance in a big way. The feeling is that the conditions
are presently down for all of us... Cheers nevertheless! 73,
Zaba OH1ZAA #1856