[3830] ARRL FD AA2BJ(@WI2E) 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD AA2BJ(@WI2E) 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 02:41:34 +0000

  2.3:    0      0      0
  3.4:    0      0      0
  5.7:    0      0      0
  10G:    0      0      0
  24G:    0      0      0
----------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The score above includes bonus points and the QSO totals include zero point
QSOs.

This was the 10th consecutive year that Brian, AA2BJ, drove to my house for
Field Day (NLI to EPA). Of course, the first time we operated FD was at my
parents' house in 1987 as KB2AOE when all Brian had to do was walk down the
street from his family's place to mine. While much is different 31 years later,
fortunately one thing hasn't changed: we're still having fun handing out as many
QSOs as we can on CW (WI2E) and SSB (AA2BJ, the once KB2EMB).

The totals might have been higher had not Murphy come to visit us for the first
time in years in the form of a QSK T/R switch failure which caused us to lose a
significant part of the final hour.

Thanks to everyone who went out into the field. We had a blast and are looking
forward to next year!

73,
Joe
WI2E