[3830] PhFray WT2P HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@wt2p.com
Subject: [3830] PhFray WT2P HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 03:05:41 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Jul 11

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  36     27
   20:
   15:
-------------------
Total:  36     27  Total Score = 972

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Was on dabbling and so this would be a "checklog" entry for the FF
since it's mirrored after the NAQP's and I was running HP.

Highlight was a 2 minute ragchew with KG5VGW who said I was his first ever ham
radio contact. He couldn't pass the code exam in the 70's and gave up, but got
back in the hobby a year ago. He was very appreciative I took the time out to
talk with him and I'm glad I did. I told him about the Tuesday Phone Frays and
will send him a QSL with a customized note encouraging him to get on the air. It
looks like he got his license and is now just putting up antennas.

73,
WT2P