[3830] IARU LY5W SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU LY5W SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 12:35:21 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: KRIEMALA
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:    80     7      6       26
   80:   183    21     14       30
   40:   365    67     27       48
   20:   466    46     39       58
   15:   178    53     23       41
   10:   129    68     15       28
-------------------------------------
Total:  1401   262    124      231  Total Score = 1,767,900

Club:

Comments:

Started with no tactic, just for fun, later decided to continue.
Tried to do best multiplier in my category, and on live contest score it is :)
FR4QT - 5 BAND QSO!
Nice to see what Lithuanians are the best in the World!
Small country, but very strong ;)
73, Sam LY5W
Don't forget to visit Lithuania last weekend of July
http://lrmd.lt/en/hamfests
Every summer, Lithuanian radio amateurs gather in a beautiful rural spot of
Lithuania. This is our only opportunity to meet several hundred colleagues face
to face, from all over Lithuania and abroad.

The Lithuanian Radio Amateur Society’s LY-HAMFEST 2018 is open for all
Lithuanian and foreign radio amateurs.

Dates: 2018 July 27-29.

The official opening ceremony will take place on Saturday at 11 AM. As always,
we’ll start arriving Friday. The closing ceremony will take place on Sunday
afternoon.