[3830] IARU EA3KX SOAB(A)CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, santisanye@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU EA3KX SOAB(A)CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 14:15:49 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EA3KX
Operator(s): EA3KX
Station: EA3KX

Class: SOAB(A)CW QRP
QTH: CATALUNYA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:   49     0       5       24
   40:  106     0      19       29
   20:  199     0      16       36
   15:   56     0      11       26
   10:   30     0       6       15
-------------------------------------

Club: URVO

Comments:

Conditions :
ELECRAFT KX3 #5595
Software : Wintest and CW Skimmer
Antennas : TA53M, dipoles for 80 and 40 meters

For several years I did not make QSO's with stations in the USA and Canada in 20
meters band between 22:00 and 24:00 UTC. I really enjoyed calling stations from
USA and Canada with the band with little noise and little traffic and watching
the stations answer my call.
I think it has been a good contest since the installation of my house.
It's a pity that no stations from Asia and Japan and also from Oceania have been
heard

See you in the next one
73
EA3KX