[3830] IARU W2VJN SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W2VJN SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:20:10 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W2VJN
Operator(s): W2VJN
Station: W2VJN

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: CN84
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0
   80:    4     0       3       0
   40:   30     0      11       2
   20:   96     0       9       7
   15:   42     0      14       2
   10:   11     0       4       1
-------------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Spent most of my time trying to work the competitors.  Worked 44 of them on 20
meters and never heard any on the other bands.  Much of the time that they were
workable they were very weak.  Last night between 10 and midnight they came up
out of the noise and were quite strong for 100W.  They actually showed up on my
P3 display at S4-5.

K3S + KPA500, C3 at 50'

George