[3830] IARU NI7R SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r45b@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NI7R SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:26:41 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  141            18      27
   20:  142            17      31
   15:   24             5       2
   10:    1             1       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band conditions were poor here in SC early on in the contest (no EU), but
improved greatly by late afternoon, when EU stations started booming in.
However, as Murphy would have it, my AL-811H amp blew a tube in the middle of
the contest and I had no spares (my bad!). So, I had to operate LP for the
remainder of the test. Fortunately, conditions on 40 meters were very good. I
managed to work WRTC stations (Y8) a total of 50 times on 40 and 20 meters. All
Y8 stations were weak, but readable, on my vertical antenna. I was amazed how
well they all copied my little signal. I worked most Y8s on the first call.
Great operators.