[3830] IARU WN4AFP SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU WN4AFP SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 20:04:01 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   19             4       2
   40:  114            13      18
   20:   97            15      25
   15:   31             4       2
   10:    6             4       0
-------------------------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first attempt at a decent score in this race. I missed the first 4
hours, and finally got started around 1600z. Started on 15m and bounced around
between 20, 15 and 10. I finally started working EUs at 2100z on 20m and
remained on the big band until 0230z while bouncing to 40m, waiting on the band
to open into Europe. I work my first WRTC station at 2345z on 20m and my last
one on 40m at 0523z. The WRTC stations were barely readable, but amazing ops, so
I was able to work 18 of them. Worked ZF9DX on 5 bands, and was able to snag
TF3HQ on two bands along KL7RA, KH6LC and VK3GR on 40m. I couldn't work it this
morning, so I missed my goal of 300 Qs. Not bad for 80w with very low wire
antennas. We'll try again next year. Thanks to all for the Qs and Congrats to
all the WRTC operators. 73s Dave WN4AFP