[3830] IARU K1KI SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frenaye@pcnet.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K1KI SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 20:48:34 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): K1KI
Station: K1KI

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    33    0       7       14
   80:   213    0      15       21
   40:   754    0      25       34
   20:  1025    0      33       39
   15:   206    0      17       25
   10:    13    0       6        2
-------------------------------------
Total:  2244    0     103      135  Total Score = 1,931,132

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed pretty good for a day with no sunspots.  My score is just bit
better than the claimed score from last year.  A few more QSOs (47) and a few
less (11) multipliers.  I seemed to have a slow start and felt out of sync for
the first half but the second half was better - and the sunrise in Eu opening on
40m was very good.  I had 154 QSOs with WRTC stations - including a couple of
dupes.