[3830] IARU KI0I SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KI0I SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 01:48:56 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Just a little time to work the contest Sat. night. Most Q`s and best shot at the
guys in tents in Germany was 40m with the vertical. Some so weak in the QRN here
that I had to listen for minutes to complete their callsign , when I knew the Y8
was a given ! Surprising was their ability to copy a 100w sig in that flurry of
activity. The sites being in the country helped I`m sure.

Our club (KCCC) had a member there in the game and we are proud of K3PA Drew for
making the cut and being part of the biggest test in Ham Radio contesting, the
WRTC Event. Way to go Drew !

Thanks all for the Q`s and 73

Mark KI0I