[3830] IARU IR4M(IK3QAR) SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik3qar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU IR4M(IK3QAR) SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 08:37:44 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): IK3QAR
Station: IR4M

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Montecodruzzo
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    19            1       18
   80:   109            7       27
   40:   594           20       30
   20:  1076           32       35
   15:   498           24       39
   10:   160           10       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  2456    0      94      171  Total Score = 1,902,435

Club:

Comments:

Wow, what a contest!

First serious SO experience in IARU HF, in previous editions I participated as
MS or in the ARI HQ team.

WRTC definitely creates a lot of traffic, bands were crowded and Y8 guys were
very busy with constant pile-ups.
I didn't set a target, just trying to do my best to get as close as possible to
last year's top scores, and work all Y8 stations I can hear (at the end I worked
all of them with 176 total QSOs).

That was fun, and result is well beyond all expectations.

Once again thanks to the IR4M owners for the help and the use of their station!

CU next!

73 Paolo IK3QAR