[3830] IARU W1AW/4(@WW4LL) Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W1AW/4(@WW4LL) Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 15:49:40 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W1AW/4
Operator(s): WW4LL NN9DD AA4CF K1ZZI N2WF K4NV N4PN
Station: WW4LL

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    25      2     5        1
   80:   370     72    15       22
   40:   828    459    27       33
   20:  1267   1566    36       53
   15:   596     77    20       20
   10:    28     37     7        3
-------------------------------------
Total:  5327   2213   110      132  Total Score = 3,091,066

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Getting OPs to staff stations as they should have been was a bit more difficult
because of vacations, etc.  This crew did a great job though, with K4NV and N4PN
doing great work on 20 meters.  The crew here did a great job as well, putting
up some great numbers on 40 and 80 meters and a we had decent conditions on 15.

The station is kind of torn apart inside to make some equipment changes and we
were missing an amplifier or two.  Nonetheless, we had a great time and thanks
to the ARRL for allowing us to use the W1AW/4 call.  Thanks also to those that
worked us.

73'...Fred, WW4LL