[3830] DMC RTTY MM3AWD Single Op 12 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DMC RTTY MM3AWD Single Op 12 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 12:04:53 +0000
                    DMC RTTY Contest

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: Single Op 12 QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
   80:   21
   40:  111
   20:  132
   15:   45
   10:   22
------------

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Excellent Contest with great band conditions, especially on the Sunday.

I missed the first 3 or 4 hours as we was attending a Horse and Country Show.
Went to sleep over night.

Sunday was fantastic with all bands open, although there was a lack of activity
on 15 and 10, i did manage to get a few nice runs going.

Thanks for all the fun and nice to meet lots of fellow RTTY and contesting
enthusiasts this weekend.

See you next week in IOTA Contest.

73, Scott
MM3AWD