[3830] CQWW VHF W5PR SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W5PR SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 15:16:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: W5PR
Operator(s): W5PR
Station: W5PR

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  656   221
    2:
-------------------
Total:  656   221  Total Score = 144,755

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Band   Mode  QSOs     Pts  Grd  Pt/Q
          50  USB    656     655  221   1.0
       Total  Both   656     655  221   1.0

I was repairing equipment until well into the first hour. Luckily for me, there
probably was not much propagation in the first two hours. I never had time to
remember how to configure FT8 during the contest. I finally got it figured out
after the contest was over.  I think I was better off not being able to chase
all that cool DX on FT8. Conditions were fairly good on Saturday and really good
Sunday in the 17 and 1800 hours. All contacts on SSB (Worked some CW who called
me while I was on SSB). No DX other than Cuba and Mexico. Worked the fringes of
north east and north west US and Canada. Worked N5RP, K4BAI, WB9Z and many other
friends. Had fun!
Not as many QSOs as 2006: 189,006 Points, 867 Qs and 218 Mults.
Day        Hr   50   Tot  Accum
2018-07-21 18   6    6    6
2018-07-21 19   2    2    8
2018-07-21 20   13   13   21