[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 03:28:33 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 3

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   2      2
   80:  12      9
   40:  19     13
   20:  17     14
   15:  10      7
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  60     45  Total Score = 2,700

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This might be a PR for me. Lost a heck of a lot of jump balls, but still the
SO2R contacts were very good, and as a surprise, the "Texas Troop"
turned out with a TX mult on every band but 40! That's unusual. Thanks to local
friend W5JAW for three of these. Also, very newbie KB5RF was a contact for the
second time in the NS. Another very good local friend, K5OT, was playing hide
and seek in NY via the Internet. Also Eric, NM5M was active. Dale too in H-town.
Wow...

Welcome back intrepid world traveler KZ5D, and I think I was ahead tonight. All
in all, one of my best outings ever.

Tnx for a four bagger with N4AF and three bands with W4AU, K4BAI, NA8V, N4EEV,
KU8E, and K8MR in addition to W5JAW.

Five minute segments: 9, 11, 9, 10, 11, and 9 so things were rolling!

Thanks for the best thirty minutes in ham radio.

73, Jim N3BB