[3830] NAQP CW N5XZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5xz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5XZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 06:06:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5XZ
Operator(s): N5XZ
Station: N5XZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:   15    12
   80:  198    47
   40:  271    48
   20:  420    54
   15:   16     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  920   169  Total Score = 155,480

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS

Comments:

I didn't make my goal of 1000 Q's. Mid afternoon rain and too much time on 160
cost me that. Band conditions not very good and plenty noisy here. But had fun.
Thanks to the locals for the QSO's. Had to use my vertical on 40 instead of the
rotary dipole due to it getting wet from the rain and not tuning properly.
Excuses, excuses.

Rig: K3/P3
Ant: 4-el SteppIR / 18HT Vertical
S/W: N1MM+