[3830] NAQP CW NG3K(@N3DPB) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alanbh@cablespeed.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NG3K(@N3DPB) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 06:48:23 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NG3K
Operator(s): NG3K K3LU KB3VQC WA3EKL N3DPB K3MTR
Station: N3DPB

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: SEVERN, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   89    31
   40:  344    59
   20:  322    44
   15:   33    18
   10:
-------------------
Total:  788   152  Total Score = 119,776

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Great contest despite loosing the internet for the 1st 20 min.  We were
disappointed that there were no 10m openings, however 15m opened, with very good
propagation on 20m and 40m.  Area noise level was lower than usual on all bands
except 80m.  Everyone enjoyed the contest, and the food was outstanding, as
usual.  Thanks to our culinary maven!  One of our newest ops to CW had a great
time.  We were glad to have some of our outstanding CW ops return for this
contest.  73, from the Crew.  We will look for you all in the next contest!