[3830] EUHF Champ EA2OT SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ EA2OT SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 19:38:20 +0000
                    European HF Championship

Call: EA2OT
Operator(s): EA2OT
Station: EA2OT

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    91    0      41
   80:   121    0      50
   40:   379    0      66
   20:   335    0      66
   15:   242    0      59
   10:    83    0      45
---------------------------
Total:  1251    0     327  Total Score = 409,077

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Did the contest just for fun with just 1 radio and almost all the time running.

Unfortunately 10m ES opening didn´t happen in this part of Europe like in the
central part and had to QSY to lower bands much earlier than planned.

80m antenna suddently stopped working just one hour after I started on the band
and reduced the score quite a bit, and I also went QRT one hour before the end
of the contest.

Rig: IC-7300
Antennas:
- 10-15-20: OB11-3