[3830] NAQP CW NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pbearzed@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 20:09:30 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 9.0

  160:
   80:   27    11
   40:  196    43
   20:  189    45
   15:   11     5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  423   104  Total Score = 43,992

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Gunslingers

Comments:

Lot's of fun. Funny thing happened during an off time. I was getting very sleepy
in late afternoon so I laid down for a short rest. Turns out I slept for 2 1/2
hours which prevented me from a full 10 hour BIC. So I could have had a few more
Q's and maybe a couple of more mults. No matter though. Did a lot better this
summer than last. No T-storms this time. I made it a point to run, run, run and
it suprisingly worked pretty well. According to the N1MM statistics I had two
hours at >80 Q's each. The IC-7300 display showed lots of activity on 20 and
40 so this pop gun station did pretty well considering the limited antenna
setup. So I count this as a successful outing. One thing I've noticed with this
vertical. I can't hear as well as I'm being heard. Quite a few times I had to
say "sri no cpy 73". Maybe they were QRP stations. Anyway, as always
thanks to all who answered my CQ's and see you later. 73 Paul NG7Z