[3830] NAQP CW K9GY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9GY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 23:39:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:  126    33
   40:   95    35
   20:   46    21
   15:    9     8
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  277    98  Total Score = 27,146

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC 73h

Comments:

Couple folks at work were talking about "The Great Gazoo" from the
Flintstones TV show. I figured that would be an interesting name to use, hah!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Gazoo

Operated from about 1815-1915z but the deep QSB was a deterrent... So decided to
check out the 222+ contest and return to NAQP later on etc. Condx on 222 and 432
weren't much better though, ugh! Too bad these two contests were the same
weekend!

First time using the online scoreboard. It's a good motivational tool to keep
going. Looked forward to my score being updated and see what effect it had and
how many more Qs were made.

Limited XYL QRM for this one so that was nice!

CQ CONTEST!
Eric "GAZOO"