[3830] WAE CW NN5O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW NN5O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 04:18:23 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4:07

   80:
   40:  45    46     60
   20:  26    24     30
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  71    70     90  Total Score = 12,690

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the Qs.  Most Qs made on 40 meters.  During the daytime, I could
barely hear most EU stations.  Caught a few about 2 hours before contest ended.

Very short time to operate, as I am caring for my wife who fell a couple of
weeks ago and not only broke her right shoulder, but also damaged the rotator
cuff muscles.  Her right arm is black and purpose from severe bruising all the
way past the elbow.

Hope to catch more time next year.

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327