[3830] CWopsT W8BG LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8BG LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 14:34:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 16

Call: W8BG
Operator(s): W8BG
Station: W8BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ohio
Operating Time (hrs): .75

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  23
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  30  Mults = 29  Total Score = 870

Club: Four Horseman

Comments:

Another lousy effort, I'm just not hearing stations. Tully stopped by the shack
and said I should reconsider the 40m loop. Two of the strongest stations were
F6HKA and HA8RM, all the locals were weak. He said it has too low of an angle of
radiation for locals. Next week I'm going on a two week tour with the FH, so mid
September I'll put up either a G5RV or a 80-40 fan dipole.