[3830] NAQP SSB N3HEE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N3HEE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 11:51:25 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15    10
   80:   85    19
   40:  100    33
   20:   17     9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  217    71  Total Score = 15,407

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Limited time to play during the afternoon hours due to other obligations so I
missed the high bands.  Band conditions were very poor on 20 and 40 meters.  Got
back on the air around 9PM local time and started working on 40, 80 & 160
meters. This was the first contest with my new Flex 6600M. I spent the last
couple of days getting it configured to work with the computer and N1MM. Still
learning how to use the radio but it performed better than expected. It has
excellent QRM and QRN fighting tools.  Flex 6600M @100W w/wire antennas.  Thanks
-Joe N3HEE