[3830] NAQP SSB KN5TX(WA5FWC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garpannell@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KN5TX(WA5FWC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 00:20:19 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KN5TX
Operator(s): WA5FWC
Station: KN5TX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 5.94

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     3
   40:  513    52
   20:  344    44
   15:    1     1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  862   100  Total Score = 86,200

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG Molar

Comments:

This was a good contest, The conditions wee bad for everyone. The weather
presented a lot of static on the bands especially 80 meters as the DFW area had
a major event that hit in the early evening makeing it almost impossible to copy
any thing.  I was able to work Victor v31VP at about 10:30 pm our time as the
storm had lost some of its fury. I aparrently took some time off when the 15
meter band opend up so Ionly had one QSO.  20 meters was decent in the early
going until it began to fade also. I took my break adn was able to make the most
Qs on 7mhz. MY antennas worked well and I racked up a good score on those bands.
Gary WA5FWC/KN5TX Thanks to all that worked hard to pull my signal out of the
noise.This wold have been a better go if we could have used more power!