[3830] KsQP K3WJV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K3WJV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 21:38:59 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:    3
   40:   64
   20:  160
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  227     0       0  Mults = 92  Total Score = 62,952

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Not home for the first 3.5 hours so I probably missed a few counties there.
Then
I didn't discover all the info on routes of the mobiles until Sunday afternoon.
I even googled looking for info but wound up checking a 1X1 call on QRZ and lo
&
behold there was the website with the info.  Then I didn't come across the
funspot page until it was over, hi.

All my clusters are filtered for only dx so no rbn either.  Maybe I'll work on
that for next year.  This score beat last year's by 30K and spent 4 more hours
in the headphones and had the rbn last year, hi.  This was a lot of fun mainly
due to the work of all the mobiles.  A very organized event especially with the
map routes.  Wish I knew about them on Saturday, hi.  Tnx for a great contest.

Btw, some of those mobiles must hear pretty good.  A few of the ones I worked
on
40 in the afternoon were esp signals.  I wrote down one call, N0K, who seemed
pull me out of thin air on 40 in the daytime.  Of course I was running a bit
more power than they were but still marginal condx for that time of day.

My score includes max 100 bonus points with KS0KS.  Also tnx to N0R/HAS who
gave
me one more mult before they shut it down after I asked.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
Inv vees for 40m-80m-trapped 160 @ 55ft

Palstar HF-AUTO    WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle
Rx ants - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbogs staggered & spaced @ 66ft - DXE ncc-2
SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger