[3830] KsQP K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 22:06:37 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

   80:    4      0      0
   40:  110     22      0
   20:  171     80      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  285    102      0  Mults = 101  Total Score = 107,259

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Despite rotten cndx, that was a lot of fun. I've always enjoyed chasing the
mobiles around in the FQP and KSQP has really added the mobiles! It got a little
frustrating not knowing what county the mobiles who did not specify while CQing
were in. My hat is off to Bob W0BH and the unknown group that put this together.
Missed a few counties, but as they say, its the trip not the destination! And
there is always next year when condx absolutely have to be better!