[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 20:04:45 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 29

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  22
   20:  29
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  51  Mults = 48  Total Score = 2,448

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Definitely nothing to write home about today!

Tried starting on 20 with a few S and P, then ran for a while.  Condx were not
in my favor here.  Went to 40m WAAAAY too late, because never milked that band
dry before time ran out.

Of course, my little old score is laughable to the likes of AA3B, N4ZZ, N5ZO,
WJ9B, and the likes....but I'll bet I have just as much fun.  My 'FUNometer' on
the wall is about to be pegged during these mini-contests (not really contests
at all, are they?  Ha).

Y'all have a great afternoon.  If you're too chilly, just come visit us here in
the toasty Deep South!  We will solve your problem with a smile!  :-)

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600M-100W into 273' loop @ 40 ft