[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 03:19:58 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 31

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .4

  160:
   80:  13      9
   40:  20     15
   20:   6      3
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  39     27  Total Score = 1,053

Club:

Comments:

I'm down to my IC7000 while my main rig is in the shop for the next 3 weeks or
so. I had to piece it back together since I pulled the main rig out this
morning, but we're on the air! Fun as always. 20m was west coast only, 15
probably worked out by the time I got in.

I also really appreciated working the NS gang during the Kansas QSO Party. I was
delivering TShirts and got to 14 different operations during the party, so I
wasn't on the mobile as much as usual, but really enjoyed the visits. I also
appreciated Bill's promo to the NCCC and the addition of the KSQP to the club
contest. Sorry the conditions to KS from CA weren't the greatest this year, but
John/N6MU claims a county sweep for his 8th year in a row, so our Tenth
Anniversary feels good anyway. Thanks again for the KSQP Qs ...

73, Bob, w0bh