[3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 04:36:30 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

  160:   10     0
   80:  110    36
   40:  179   160
   20:   28    27
   15:    1     0
   10:    1     0
-------------------
Total:  329   223  Total Score = 73,367

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Only station heard on 10 and 15 local KU8E.  Thanks to Jeff for 5 QSOs.  Didn't
go with him to 160M since that antenna was still set to 80.  20 was very weak at
the start and the rate was slow.  40 and 80M were pretty good, although there
was a lot of QRN on 80.  Worked CA and WA on 80.  Went to 160 pretty late, but
was able to work everyone I called.  Thanks for all QSOs.  I will miss the other
two sessions due to operating mobile in the AL QSO Party.  If you hear me and
want a CWOpen QSO call and give me RST # name and state and I'll give you RST #
name and AL county.  Hope everyone has a nice weekend and Labor Day.  Will be
looking for TN stations in the TN QP on Sunday.  73, John, K4BAI.