[3830] AlQP K4BAI Mobile Solo OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] AlQP K4BAI Mobile Solo OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2018 17:53:43 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Mobile Solo OpCW LP
QTH: 13 AL counties
Operating Time (hrs): 6:21

  160:    0     0
   80:    8     0
   40:  152     0
   20:   10     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  170     0  CW Mults = 35  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 12,240

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

TS590SB, 100W, Hustler mobile antennas (+ tophat on 20) mag mounts on my 1997
Buick LeSabre.  Thanks to Jeff, KU8E, for coming down last weekend and setting
up the new mobile rig and antennas for this weekend.  Old fashioned operation.
No computer.  No memory keyer.  All sending with paddle and logging on paper
entered into computer on Sunday.  Lot of driving and a little operating while
stopped.  Tried to cover as many as possible the counties in SW Ala listed on
the AQP website as needed.  Very frustrating while driving hearing station I
couldn't call and work.  Many thanks for all QSOs.  Any QSLs and/or MRCs go to
John Laney, K4BAI, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA  31902.  Moving the date to conflict
with part of the CWOpen contest did't work out well.  I did work six CWOpen
contestants and exchanged info for both contests.  Band conditions on 40 and 80
were pretty good.  20M was awful.  Weather was fair, with some light rain.  I
saw only one lightning flash.  Nice to work DL3DXX two times on 40M.  73, John,
K4BAI.