[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WN4AFP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 14:41:40 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 5

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 50MIN

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  49
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  49  Mults = 49  Total Score = 2,401

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Trying to get #50 this morning was tough... I ran most of time today and it
always pays off. Sometimes you think that everyone is running or you'll miss the
big hitters. One reason why the big hitters are big hitters is because they will
run and S&P. They will find you! Usually AA3B and K3WW are a few of my first
contacts during CWT, today they were very late in the game, but the found me,
which I knew they would. One more thing happened today that is worth noting and
perhaps s tip to same time during an exchange. Enjoy. Dave