[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 04:14:11 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  104
   40:  118
   20:  101
---------------------

Club:

Team: Oregon Sprinters

Comments:

Two band changes - even though I was setup for SO2R - decided to focus on 20 as
much as possible until I got over 100 QSOs - and then focused on 80 to get the
hat trick.

First real contest from the new QTH.  Some parts of the station were pretty much
last turned on for the February CW sprint before moving to this QTH.

2 X K3

20 - 2 element Force-12 (N6ZZ memorial antenna) at 45 feet
40 - 3 element MonstIR at 73 feet (side mounted to unfinished tower)
80 - loaded 45 foot vertical

Things will improve here over the upcoming years.

Tree