[3830] NA Sprint CW K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0UK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 04:21:44 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   55     1.5
   40:   85     2.0
   20:   21      .5
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Rockies

Comments:

20mtrs was a bust for me and could never get in the grove. Signals from both
east and west reminded me of 6mtrs. Some signals were super loud the rest were
light and watery. Thanks for all the great ops who took patience with me.
 I did manage to work my other team mates who were way ahead of this old boy.
 K0RF Chuck, K0EU Ken, W0ETT Ken and KT0A Gary. Had a fun time. Looking forward
to doing it again.
 God Bless Go Broncos. PTL bill