[3830] NA Sprint CW N6MJ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dann6mj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6MJ HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 06:12:15 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: N6MJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   82
   40:  125
   20:  103
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Rig:  IC7610
Amp:  KPA1500

Antennas:
20m 5el KLM at 72ft
40m 3el KLM at 82ft
80m, sloper

I have used the 7610 a few times now in other contests, but I am still getting
used to it.  It performed great and no trouble getting in close to other big
signals on the band.  20m was ok, but the propagation kept shifting to different
parts of the country.  Prop to the PNW was tough and it would have been nice to
have a 2nd antenna to have up in that direction.

This was the first contest using the KPA1500.  No problems at all and so far it
has been a solid performer.

One of these days I will try to go back to a serious SO2R entry.  But for now, I
enjoy not having the stress of so2r and just making the 2 band changes.

See everyone in the next one!

73,

Dan N6MJ