[3830] NA Sprint CW K5IX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5IX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 12:39:12 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K5IX
Operator(s): K5IX
Station: K5IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:
   40:  33     0:55
   20:  17     0:22
---------------------
Total:  50     Mults = 19  Total Score = 950

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Five Land Aces

Comments:

First-ever NA Sprint for me--wow!  That was a rush!  Still trying to get
comfortable with my macros; I gave up on ESM since it made me brain hurt.  Also,
after a couple of Dupes I figured out that I was using the Sprint Ladder contest
setup (which allows dupes) so I had to pause operations and manually transcribe
all my 20m contacts into the correct N1MM contest and fix the times later.  I'm
sure there are a few busted contacts--sorry for the ensuing penalties--I'll
improve with experience.

Despite my noobie chanllenges, I had a blast. I can see how this could be
addicting!