[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 03:04:28 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19jh
Operating Time (hrs): 30

    6:  109    35
    2:  134    49
  222:   64    26
  432:   85    30
  903:   25    10
  1.2:   30    13
  2.3:   22    12
  3.4:    8     6
  5.7:    1     1
  10G:    6     3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  484   185  Total Score = 157,990

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

The ARRL September VHF contest is always good to operate.   Regrettably there
was a lot of rain to dampen conditions in my area.  But there was a lot of
stations on SSB, CW and FT8.  Rovers were well represented by K2EZ/R, VE3SMA/R,
W3ICC/R, WA3PTV/R, N2SLN/R, WB2SIH/R, KF2MR/R and KJ2G/R.   Thanks folks for
making so much happen for the rest of us fixed stations.  222 pre-amp went away
early in the contest.  Otherwise it was fairly uneventful.  Hoping for some
drier conditions in January.  Hi. Thanks everyone for working me.  All the
best.
Dave   K1RZ  FM19jh