[3830] CWopsT K2AV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K2AV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 04:20:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 13

Call: K2AV
Operator(s): K2AV
Station: K2AV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.25

------------
  160:  23
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  23  Mults = 23  Total Score = 529

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Occurred to me that I should be putting this up on 3830.

Have been running "summer season" test on being able to work Ken N6RO
on 160 last 15 minutes of 1300Z session, who is on the other side of Sierra's
from NC. Would like to report that of all the times I was on the last 15 minutes
of 1300Z CWT, only two times all summer did I fail to work him. One of those I
heard him once on a QSB upper. For efficient antennas and 1500w on 160, the CW
summer coast to coast path is just right at the edge.

Thanks, guys for 15 minutes of excitement. Just enough to make me smile.

K3, Alpha 8410, Inv L over FCP.

73, Guy