[3830] NA Sprint RTTY NR4O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY NR4O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 04:21:51 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:  38
   40:  36
   20:   2
---------------------
Total:  76     Mults = 26  Total Score = 1,976

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC deedlers

Comments:

That was pretty rough going tonight.  Hurricane Florence took out one leg of my
80M dipole Friday morning.  I was able to make it into a kind of inverted-V.  I
don't think it worked too well.  Or was it just the conditions?  Lots of QSB and
static on 80M.  Heard some stations on 20M, but couldn't work very many. 40M is
usually much better for me, though not tonight.  Glad to hear Bill N4IQ from SC
with Florence making a slow crawl through the state. Y'all stay safe out there.

FTdx3000 / FT-991/ SPE 1.3K / Dipoles and 20M Loop