[3830] SAC CW UA9BA SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW UA9BA SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 14:24:56 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Karataban MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 03:54

   80:   35    23
   40:   80    35
   20:  104    35
   15:    3     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  222    95  Total Score = 42,940

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

Great opportunity to say Hi to many scandinavian friends!
There still are some that would not DUPE. They must be thinking this way - I
already have this guy's call in my log, so why is he still calling me for a QSO?
He must be nuts. Never considered thinking a different way like this? What if
the guy is a OK guy and you are not in his log yet? What if it was your fault to
get him in your log when he was working someone else from Scandinavia within
your skip zone? After all. Isn't it faster and easier to exchange reports than
debating on CW about a "QSO b4" stuff?
73! CU this fall in contests! Willy UA9BA