[3830] CWopsT W6NF/0 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W6NF/0 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 22:11:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 19

Call: W6NF/0
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  11
   20:  26
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  37  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,184

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Very disappointed with my result. I made a few Qs calling CQ but then the
computer stopped talking to the rig. No frequency readout and no keying.
Probably RF related. I had the exchange info in the memories of the TS-590S so I
was able to continue, after a fashion. I tried to continue running like that
around 14.040 but was forced off my frequency a couple of time so I went to
S&P. I was astonished to work F6HKA, VE1OP and VY1AAA while tuning around!

I did manage to work one station (K4WW) who I know needed ND for WAS and I hope
there were others. Next time I want to be better prepared. In fact, I would like
to get the rig configure inside the station wagon so that setup will be simpler
and all the issues known and addressed well beforehand. My apologies to those
who I could not work but we will do it again and next time I'd like to be
prepared to work all three sessions.