[3830] CWopsT KF6NCX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, geggmit@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KF6NCX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 20:55:13 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 19

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Chico, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  12
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions seemed good. I heard quite a few strong signals and some very strong
ones. Thanks for those Qs.

The encouraging thing was I was testing our home-brew 20-meter vertical antenna,
which my son, Jevon, KE6YLH, and I plan to use during next month's California
QSO Party. It performed well. Twelve QSOs for CWT is a good score for me.

And the REALLY encouraging thing is that I only had 10 of the antenna's 30
radials deployed. I plugged this information into our deluxe antenna analyzer,
which told me with all 30 radials rolled out, I could have expected to make 36
contacts in the one-hour CWT. Oh, boy! Can't wait for CQP!