[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 03:20:56 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 21

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  19     16
   40:  21     16
   20:  13      8
   15:   0
   10:   0
    6:
-------------------
Total:  54     41  Total Score = 2,214

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wild and wooly. Great condx on all bands but 15 (dead) and 20 was difficult.
(N9RV and one other western station never could hear me)

Five min segments: 10, 9, 9, 9, 7, and a terrific 10 to close it out.

Missed KZ5D on all but 40!

Tnx three baggers with N3QE, WJ9B, W9RE, and N5ZO who was booming in on 160!

Very busy day here. Worked the NSL after an hour-plus SKYPE meeting with VE4EA
and the Manitoba Amateur Radio Club, which graciously allowed me to present the
"program" based on the book "Contact Sport" to them. Very
good overall discussion, and thanks Cary and gang. We finished up only a few
minutes the NS fun 'n games started.

73, Jim N3BB