[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 03:17:46 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 27

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :09

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  14
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  14  Mults = 14  Total Score = 196

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Short time tonight again.  HUGE project underway and I will miss all sessions
next week due to my chairing the massive 'Imagine the Possibilities' Career Expo
during which we bring in almost 8,000 8th graders from 74 schools in 17 counties
of NE MS to experience 18 career pathways over 3 days.  We have 200-400 8th
graders unloading every 15 minutes!!  The expo covers 75,000 square feet indoors
and outdoors.  It's truly massive...and I wish my CWOps friends could be here
for our 4th annual event.

To see more about it, visit http://createfoundation.com/career-expo

73 all,

Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327