[3830] ARRL 10G+ NO3I 10G Only LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10G+ NO3I 10G Only LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 16:36:52 +0000
                    ARRL 10 GHz and Up Contest

Call: NO3I
Operator(s): NO3I
Station: NO3I

Class: 10G Only LP
QTH: EN91KT
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  10G:        19            2788
  24G:
  47G:
  75G:
 123G:
 134G:
 241G:
Light:
-------------------------------------
Total:        19            2788  Total Score = 4,688

Club:

Team:

Comments:

As usual lots of fun at the lake and great weather a little windy at times none
the less a good time. Unfortunately my deep cycle battery died late on saturday
I ended up the day running off my battery in the truck. After talking with Steve
KB8VAO and looking at his power setup I have a nice inverter generator now to
replace the battery.  Work prevented me from working the second weekend and so
it goes.
73 Bob de No3i